- Flexible bracket system for vertical and horizontal mounting and dual-axis rotation
- 1″ (25mm) titanium dome tweeter
- 5¼” (133mm) clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofer
Dual 8″ in-Wall SubwooferThe CSIW SUB28 is a premium in-wall sealed cabinet subwoofer with dual 8” high-performance drivers capable of delivering detailed low-frequency performance. Equipped with heavy-duty nylon dog-ears, and a magnetic small perforation grille, the CSIW SUB28 can be used in both new construction or retrofit applications. Versatile, and easy to deploy, the CSIW SUB28 is a cornerstone of hidden audio system design.
- Dual 8″ Passive In-Wall Subwoofer
- Polypropylene cone, rubber surround
- An ideal match with CS 500W subwoofer amplifier
Great bass without wasted spaceUse PSB's CWS8 to add deep bass impact to your home theater or listening room without giving up an inch of floor space. This passive subwoofer mounts flush into your wall for a discreet, clutter-free look. Its dual 8" drivers serve up powerful lows that bring your music and movies to life. It features PSB's classic high-quality design and construction to ensure a clean, powerful low-frequency response. And once it's installed, all you'll see is the included paintable aluminum grille.
What's in the box:
PSB CWS8 owner's manual
- In-wall subwoofer
- PSB logo
- Paint shield
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Registration Card
Premium 2-Way Angled In-Ceiling SpeakerThe CS AIC 860 is not just another in-ceiling speaker. Rather it is an angled in-ceiling designed to allow the proper dispersion required to create a true three-dimensional sound stage when recessed into the ceiling. This is especially true for high-performance in-ceiling stereo or home theater applications.
- PSB technology and expertise in an Angled In-Ceiling Speaker
- Pivoting Wave-guide Tweeter and Angled Woofer
- Frameless round and square grilles
Enclosed Two-Way In-Wall LCR SpeakerPSB combines the performance of a Premium two-way tower speaker with the invisibility of an in-wall to bring you a speaker with zero compromises: the W-LCR. With a perfect balance of sound quality and design, this easily concealable in-wall speaker can be used as part of a two-channel system, the three front channels, or as all the speakers in a surround system.
- Two 5¼” (133mm) clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofers
- 1″ (25mm) titanium dome, ferrofluid-cooled tweeters