Ascendo SMSG15 15″ Active Subwoofer
R127,000.00 – R142,500.00 Incl. VAT
ASCENDO SMSG15: High-end performance fully active, AVB-enabled and DSP controlled 15″ subwoofer (sealed enclosure)
- The SMSG15 is a specialized active cinema / HiFi subwoofer, in a sealed enclosure, tuned to fit the ASCENDO CCRM speaker series, for an uncompromisin g cinema / HiFi bass performance.
- It meets the highest demands in low-end control and extension, dynamics, sound pressure, and playback quality.
- The SMSG15 is particularly suitable as a bass system in all home cinema installations or to compliment a stereo HiFi system; for uncompromising
AVB is the networking standard for the next generation, offering high-definition lossless audio and video streaming with perfect synchronicity and negligible latency. It is predestined for perfect playback of 3D immersive surrounds sound formats such as Dolby ATMOS, Auro-3D, and DTS:X for a shockingly spacial sound that dissolves from the screen and immerses the viewer completely.
The SMSG15 is suitable as a bass system in all installations for uncompromising demands. We recommend 1 to 2 subs in smaller installations, for larger installations the number may be extended. All the loudspeakers from our CCRM and SMS series can be combined and are
particularly suitable for modern 3D applications on the basis of Dolby ATMOS, Auro-3D, and DTS:X
The last generation of highly efficient Class D amplifiers powers the SMS subs. No fan noise can disturb the listening experience because the amps are passively cooled.
ASCENDO’s cinema technology is also integrateable with all reputable home automation solutions, and is also compatible with legacy analogue output systems.
• Amplifier: 1kW RMS
• Peak output current : 30A
• THD+N: 0.003%
• Dynamic range : 120dB
• Standby consumption: 0.3W
• Ethernet AVB: 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet
• Connectivity: RJ-45 / Cat. 5
• Switch: 2 port Fast Ethernet Switch, AVB compliant
• Streaming Technology: Ethernet AVB compliant, 500 ns synchronicity, 2 ms latency, 2 streams / 8 ch per stream, 48/96 kHz
• Comand & Control: UNOS
• DSP channels: 2
• Sensitivity / Impedance: 8 dBU / 20 kΩ
• Analog Input: 2 x XLR female
• Technology: Sealed bass design
• Max SPL : 117 dBSPL continuous, 120 dBSPL peak
• Frequency response: 18Hz – 200Hz
• Woofer: Custom built 15“ (38 cm) woofer with solid cast aluminum basket and Neodymium motor, 4“ (10 cm) voice coil, 36 mm linear excursion
• Finish: MDF with 44 mm front and internally braced, Genuine piano lacquer black/white (other colors on demand), High resistant black matt Polyurea paint. Other colors and surfaces on demand
• Dimensions : 430 x 460 x 500 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Net weight: 32 kg