Flexibility is a key facet of this compact powerhouse. A single pair of Audiolab8200Ms may be used in conjunction with a pre-amp in a two-channel stereo system; or several pairs may be daisy-chained to further improve headroom in bi-amped or even tri-amped systems. They’re ideal for use in high-performance home cinema systems too, combining dramatic power and subtle musicality in thoroughly engaging fashion.
Each 8200M delivers 125W of crisp, clean current, sufficient to drive any loudspeaker comfortably, with plenty in reserve for dramatic dynamic swings. Speed and resolution are exceptional, ensuring every detail is captured with crystalline clarity, whilst the overall musical message is conveyed with masterful authority. Like all Audiolab amplifiers, the 8200Ms are gain-matched, ensuring perfect integration with other Audiolab amp components – so you can start at the level that suits you best, and build up your system over time.
If you’re after the sheer power, authority and control that an integrated amplifier just can’t reach then the Audiolab 8200M Monobloc power amplifier simply has to be on your hi-fi shopping list to consider.
Audiolab 8200M Features
- Mono power amplifier
- 125 Watts output into 8 Ohms
- Twin output speaker terminals for bi-wiring
- Available in black or silver
- Complete redesign on the original Audiolab 8000M model
- Use per speaker or even two per speaker (one for the low frequency driver, one for the high frequency driver)
- Dramatically improves any multi-channel home cinema set-up