- HDMI for Fast Transmission – HDMI connectivity provides faster data transmission to digital devices
- Dual Connectivity, Dual Convenience – Dual HDMI offers more flexible connectivity between devices
- Time-Saving Convenience – Automatically turns on the projector once the HDMI input signal is detected
- 4000 Lumens, 20000: 1 Contrast – High brightness & contrast images, even in well-lit meeting rooms
- Crystal-Clear Images – All glass lenses for image quality in brilliant clarity
- Clear Data Review – Data Review Mode shows every letter and digit clearly
- Detailed Infographics – Exclusive Infographic Mode displays detailed text and graphics
- Clear User Interface – Intuitive windows design to display the contents clearly
- Auto Vertical Keystone for Perfect Alignment – Project the image from any angle with a perfectly squared image with Auto Vertical Keystone.
- Lamp Life up to 15,000 hrs – SmartEco Mode saves up to 70% lamp power
- Power-Saving, Energy-Saving – Auto Power Off shuts down when no input signal is detected for 20 minutes. (Also accessed via OSD)
- Easy Setup – Ergonomic retractable feet for easy setup and adjustment
- Get Instant ON – Turn on the projector again within 90 secs after power off without long delays
- Enhanced Security – Kensington Lock for physical security to discourage theft
No more fuzzy text and figures
Perfect Combination: Stunning Clarity and Crafted Colors
Finest Precision Glass Lenses for Crystal-Sharp Clarity
BenQ only uses high-quality glass lenses to minimize chromatic aberration, ensuring long-term image quality in brilliant clarity.
No More Waiting
Start Meetings in a Blink
- Retractable Adjustment Foot – The triple adjustment feet, including a retractable foot, provide superior flexibility in a wide variety of meeting rooms.
- Perfect Alignment – Project perfectly squared images from any angle. Auto Vertical Keystone eliminates blurry images for seamless meetings.
- Time-Saving Convenience – The projector automatically turns on once an HDMI input signal is detected.
- Get Instant ON – Turn the projector back on within 90 secs of powering off for a nearly instant restart.
Low Maintenance & Energy Efficient
Save Power, Save Manpower
- Kensington Lock – Designed to secure tabletop projectors, the Kensington lock interface provides “physical” security.
- Anti-Dust Accumulation Sensor – Rejects dust accumulation, enhancing device durability and reducing maintenance costs.
- SmartEco Mode – Conserves up to 70% of lamp power for a lamp life of up to 15,000 hrs.
- Power-Saving, Energy-Saving – MW560 shuts off if the projector detects no input signal for 20 minutes. (Also accessible via the OSD)
|Display System||0.65″ DMD DLP|
|Native Chip Resolution||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Supported Resolutions||Minimum: VGA – 640 x 480
Maximum: WUXGA – 1920 x 1200
|Max Brightness||4000 Lumens (ANSI)|
|Offset||100% ± 2.5%|
|Aspect Ratio||Native: 16:9|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||20,000:1|
|DLP Link 3D||Yes|
|Color Depth||10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)|
|Scan||Horizontal: 15 to 102 kHz
Vertical: 23 to 120 Hz
|Throw Ratio||1.55 to 1.7:1 (87″ Screen Size @ 9.5′ / 2.9 m)|
|Projection Size||65 – 150″ / 165.1 – 381.0 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Auto-Vertical: ± 40°|
|Built-In Speaker||Yes (Mono)|
|Inputs/Outputs||2 x HDMI (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input
1 x VGA (DE-15/DB-15) Video Input
1 x VGA (DE-15/DB-15) Video Output
1 x S-Video (4-Pin DIN) Video Input
1 x Composite (RCA) Video Input
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Mini Audio Input
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Mini Audio Output
1 x USB 2.0 (Mini-USB) Service Input
1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A) Power Output
1 x RS-232 (DE-9/DB-9) Control Input
|Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi||No, Optional Adapter Available|
|Expected Lamp Life||Full Brightness: 6000 Hours
Medium Brightness: 10,000 Hours
Low Brightness: 15,000 Hours
|Fan Noise||Full Brightness: 34 dB
Low Brightness: 29 dB
|Security||Cable Lock Slot
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Full Brightness: 280 W
Medium Brightness: 260 W
Low Brightness: 215 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): < 0.5 W
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||11.7 x 4.7 x 8.7″ / 296.0 x 120.0 x 221.0 mm|
|Weight||5.1 lb / 2.3 kg|
|Package Weight||8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16 x 13.5 x 6.5″|