ENGINEERED WITH PASSION
The Minx X300 uses an 8″ forward firing driver made of a single piece of super-strong, aerospace-grade aluminum for amazing punch and attack. It’s paired with a passive radiator that adds some serious mid-bass boost. Cambridge Audio’s software engineers specially designed the sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) in this sub, allowing it to pump out sensational bass from a compact enclosure. You may even be fooled into thinking the X300 is several times its size.
- 300-watt RMS amplifier
- 8″ front-firing woofer and an 8″ bottom-firing passive radiator
- single-piece, aerospace-grade aluminum cones move air with incredible efficiency
- frequency response 33-200 Hz (-6dB)
- continuously variable 50-200 Hz crossover
- specially designed DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for big bass from a small enclosure
- adjustable phase control
- line-level/subwoofer inputs and outputs
- auto on/off mode
- scratch-resistant high gloss lacquer finish
- 10-1/2″W x 12-5/16″H x 12-3/4″D
- weight: 16.5 lbs.