The PU-442PL-KIT supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920×1200@60Hz), PoE, 2-way IR, multi-channel digital audio, and control via IR, RS-232, or Web GUI/Telnet IP. Use the IP control feature to enable users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems.
- Supports all v1.3 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP, and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over a single CAT cable (60m – CAT5e/6/7)
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass-through
- Selectable EDID settings – TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output
- Supports full IP control
- Supplied with 4x PU-515PL-RX receivers
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB 3 Type B [1x Service Port – Power & Data]
|Outputs||4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT Lite HDMI & Propriety Data]
2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||310mm [W] x 250mm [D] x 210mm [H]|