Dali Phantom E-80 8 In-ceiling Speakers (Pair)
R8,390.00 Incl. VAT
With the DALI PHANTOM E-80, it’s all about big sound. Drawing on every part of its 8” woofer, it will fill even very large rooms with sound, while keeping the bass under control. The PHANTOM E-80 is equipped with a 8″ woofer and designed for optimum in-ceiling use, but can also be mounted in-wall.
Out of stock
The DALI PHANTOM E-80 is designed for optimum in-ceiling use but will also work if mounted in-wall. It is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility. The compact sized construction and the easy-to-use compass positioning system makes placing the speaker for the optimum sound experience very straight forward. Two discreet switches offer audio adjustment options to ensure that the listener gets the most from the speakers, even in rooms that traditionally are difficult.
The tilted woofer and the slightly of centre soft dome tweeter blends gracefully and produces a richly detailed and crisp soundstage. The polypropylene cone is more resilient towards humidity than the traditional DALI cone material – wood fiber, making the PHANTOM E-80 flexible regarding placements in covered outdoor areas and bathrooms.
Optionally, the PHANTOM E-80 can be fitted with a square front grill.
Flexibility in function
The PHANTOM E-series are easy to place anywhere in any room and will even work perfectly off-axis in challenging situations and environments due to two audio settings used for adjusting the performance of the speaker.
The very thin magnetic front grilles integrate almost seamlessly into any home environment.
The dogleg mounting system makes the install process an easy one-step action simply by tightening the dedicated screws to swing out the dogleg brackets.
All speakers by DALI are designed around the principle of wide dispersion. This entails an off-axis optimisation of the audio reproduction. The technology is perfect for use in install speakers since they are always mounted flush against either a wall or ceiling.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] B – 49 – 25,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] – 89.5
- Nominal Impedance [ohms] – 6
- Maximum SPL [dB] – 107
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] – 30 – 150
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] – 3,200
- High frequency driver, Quantity – 1 x 28 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type – Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity – 1 x 8″
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type – Polypropylene Cone
- Enclosure type Open back
- Recommended Working Volume – 10 – 100 L
- Connection Input – Single Wire
- Recommended Placement – In-Wall
- Functions – Focus / Distributed
- Normal / HF + Tilt
- Dimensions (ØxD) [mm] – 294 x 106
- Cut-Out Dimensions (ØxD) [mm] – Ø261
- Weight [kg] 2.36
- Cut-Out Template
- Logo Badge
- Square Grille