A solid contact connection is critically important in an audio system. Furutech’s precision-engineered audio grade CF-201(R) carbon fibre spade connectors are made from some of the finest materials in the industry today.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
“One last comment has to go to the finish of the connectors …Tolerances are spot on, the stuff goes in smoothly, locks and unlocks without any undue play … There’s something luxurious and silken about the Furutech connectors. Like fine Swiss watches. This stuff also routes and drapes easily.… Since it does perform to a very high standard, getting the tactile satisfaction and pride of ownership bits thrown into the bargain is worth mentioning.” — Srajan Ebaen, 6moons.com
All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• α (Alpha) Pure Copper rhodium-plated center conductor
• α (Alpha) Nonmagnetic stainless steel body
• Carbon fiber and Nonmagnetic stainless steel housing
• Conductor wire fixed by screw set or soldering.
• Specially designed fixed wire construction to ensure the stability of the conductor’s contact.
• Specified for wire diameters max. 5.5mm
• Dimensions: 15.2mm diameter x 70.0mm overall length