All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords and AC distribution.
The beautifully engineered Furutech high-end performance Digi Evolution II digital interconnect cable features α (Alpha) μ-OFC Conductors around a center PE core to minimize transmission loss.
No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• 37-strand α (Alpha) -OCC Conductor・0.16mm, 1.15mm diameter
• Insulation-1: Specifical grade Polyethene Skin 1.17mm diameter
• Insulation-2: Air-formed PE(Inner)+ Specifical grade Polyethene Skin, 5.5mm diameter
• Shield: 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor, 6.3mm diameter
• Sheath: RoHS Compliant flexible PVC (Dark Blue) 8mm diameter
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 9.5mm
• Connectors: FP-110(G) RCA or FP-701 M(G) and FP-702 F(G) XLR
• Length: 1.2m – other lengths available by custom order