The ultimate in refinement and engineering….debuting Furutech’s high performance Flow-15Plus in-line power filter
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System!
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground are very detrimental to the performance of your components.
Nobody truly enjoys the sound of high-frequency trash noise. But in many cases, listeners may not know just how noisy their audio/video systems are—until all that EMI and RFI are removed and the music suddenly flows through like never before.
In most cases that would require some sort of power filter that removes the noise—and perhaps, unfortunately, some of the high frequencies as well.
The Furutech Flow-15Plus Inline Power Filter effectively removes all of that high-frequency noise from the mains power before it reaches your components—all without robbing your system of the high frequencies that are responsible for that airy, 3-D sound that’s so natural and lifelike. Dynamic contrasts, you’ll discover, are unaffected as well. Just stick the Flow-15Plus between power cords and components, or power cords and power distributors, and eliminate all radiated AC noise from your system.
Furutech accomplishes this feat through meticulous engineering, and by constantly examining each part of the power signal.
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• Connectors: Furutech-engineered gold-plated nonmagnetic FI-15Plus(G) connector with Floating Field Damper System
• AC-1001G EMI-filtering IEC, gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
• AC-1001G EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 100KHz by 8dB and at 500KHz by 14 dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• Type: Twisted 3-core high-end performance power cable
• Conductors (Red/White): 37 strands of 0.26mm silver-plated α (Alpha) OFC Conductor
• Conductor: (Green): 37 strands of 0.26mm α (Alpha) OFC Conductor
• Insulation: Polyethylene (Red/ White / Green) 3.5mm diameter
• Sheath: RoHS-compliant flexible PVC approx 10mm diameter
• Shield: 0.12mm diameter α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
• Fillers: Cotton with paper tape wrap
• Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
• 24K Gold plated α (Alpha) non-magnetic copper alloy, conductors
• Outer cover Cr Plated steel plate
• Inner cover Nylon glass fiber
• Inner Box Nylon glass fiber
• Inner parts held by Piezo Epoxy
• Rating AC 115V/250V 10A 50/60Hz