The ultimate in refinement and extreme engineering….debuting Furutech’s high-end performance Flow-28 in-line power filter
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System!
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground are very detrimental to the performance of your components.
Nobody truly enjoys the sound of high-frequency trash noise. But in many cases, listeners may not know just how noisy their audio/video systems are—until all that EMI and RFI are removed and the music suddenly flows through like never before.
In most cases that would require some sort of power filter that removes the noise—and perhaps, unfortunately, some of the high frequencies as well.
The Furutech Flow-28 Inline Power Filter effectively removes all of that high-frequency noise from the mains power before it reaches your components—all without robbing your system of the high frequencies that are responsible for that airy, 3-D sound that’s so natural and lifelike. Dynamic contrasts, you’ll discover, are unaffected as well. Just stick the Flow-28 between power cords and components, or power cords and power distributors, and eliminate all radiated AC noise from your system.
Furutech accomplishes this feat through meticulous engineering, and by constantly examining each part of the power signal.
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated FI-28(R) connector (or FI-32(R)) with Floating Field Damper System
• AC-1501R EMI-filtering IEC, rhodium-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
• AC-1501R EMI filter features a parallel circuit with in-line coil and condenser, reducing noise at 1MHz by 10dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
• Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
• Conductors: 56-strand (Inner) and 29-strand (Outer) α (Alpha) OCC conductor・0.175mm x 3 cores
• Insulation-1: Special irradiated PE (Red/Natural/Yellow) 3.45mm diameter
• Insulation-2: irradiated PE surrounded by Teflon tape wrap, 3.6mm diameter
• Inner Sheath: RoHS-compliant flexible PVC incorporating carbon particles
• Shield: 0.12mm diameter α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
• Sheath: RoHS-compliant flexible PVC, 14.2mm diameter
• Jacket: Vibration damping special Nylon Yarn Braid (Black)
• α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
• RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
• Special high-grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
• Incorporating Furutech’s special passive GC-303 EMI filtering material
• Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) non-magnetic copper alloy conductors
• Outer cover Cr Plated steel plate
• Inner cover Nylon glass fiber
• Inner Box Nylon glass fiber
• Inner parts held by Piezo Epoxy
• Rating AC 115V/250V 15A 50/60Hz