A solid contact connection is critically important in an audio system. Furutech’s precision-engineered audio grade male FP-108(R) RCA connector is made from some of the finest materials in the industry today.
Whether you’re a DIY audio hobbyist or just an audiophile looking to improve musical performance, you have certain priorities when it comes to making quality cable terminations. RCA plugs, for example, should have robust construction and provide a tight and secure fit—at the very least. Add exceptional sound quality, ease of installation, and a stunning finish that makes every cable project look professional, and you’ll wind up with a superior product that extracts every last bit of performance from your cable design.
All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• α (Alpha) OCC Rhodium-plated center pin
• Copper alloy Rhodium-plated body
• Copper alloy black locking collet housing
• Teflon insulation
• Connections: Set screw (or solder)
• Specified for cable diameters up to 9.3mm
• Dimensions: 13.8mm ± 0.1 diameter x 54mm ± 0.1mm overall length