Banana-style connectors are becoming increasingly popular with audiophiles who prefer simplicity and ease-of-use over more purist approaches to speaker wire termination. But are banana plugs always the best option when it comes to sonic performance? Fortunately, audiophiles who choose the more convenient option no longer have to accept sonic compromises when they terminate their speaker cables with Furutech FP-200B banana plugs.
Quite simply, the Furutech FP-200B series banana plugs will assist audiophiles and do-it-yourself hobbyists achieve the highest levels of performance while offering both the ease of use and the ease of installation of banana terminals. In fact, the FP-200B’s don’t even require soldering!
If you’ve resisted the use of banana terminals as part of a highly resolving audio/video system, then it’s time to compare the Furutech FP-202 angled banana plugs to your preferred type of termination. The FP-200B’s proves that it’s possible to have both convenience and performance!
All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• Specially designed centre pin for increased contact area and stable transmission
• Unique set screw or solder wire setting for firm reliable connection
• Material: Conductor central pin with Rhodium or 24k Gold plated non-magnetic copper alloy, housing with anti-oxidized Aluminum Alloy
• Maximum Wire diameter： 5.0 mm
• Dimensions Housing: φ10.8 mm x 30 mm L
• Dimensions Banana Conductor: φ4.4 mm x 19.5 mm L
• Overall length：49.50 mm