A solid contact connection is critically important in an audio system.
Furutech’s precision-engineered audio grade FP-701M and FP-702F XLR connectors are made from some of the finest materials in the industry today.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
• Eutectic cast copper alloy α (Alpha) center pin
• Copper alloy body and PBT plus fiberglass insulation
• Connections: Soldered
• Specified for cable diameters up to 9.0mm
• Dimensions FP-701M: 21.3mm ± 0.1 diameter x 63.2mm ± 0.1mm overall length
• Dimensions FP-702F: 19.5mm ± 0.1 diameter x 64.2mm ± 0.1mm overall length