All metal parts treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio-video experience.
They also know that everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that includes taking proper care of the power signal path.
Furutech’s beautifully finished FT-SWS series SCHUKO outlets are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials.
Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure Copper main Conductor (t：0.5mm)
• Housing material: Nylon/fiberglass body and Polycarbonate cover
• 1.0mm thick Zinc/steel brace plate
• FT-SWS(G) cover plate: Zn-Mg Alloy Casting front plate with frosted finish
• FT-SWS(R) cover plate: Carbon fiber finished front plate
• Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
• Dimensions: 95.0mm (L) x 95.0mm (W) x 48.0mm(H)
• Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.
• Type: 2-pole + earth
• Rating: 16A 250V ac