The GT2Pro series is a beautifully engineered and built USB 2.0 cable for enthusiasts with growing music collections on their computer hard drives looking for an accurate, high-performance sound.
Hard Disk Management
More and more people have amassed large collections of music on their computer hard disks, and there are an increasing number of USB-input DACs to serve them. If properly setup and implemented computer-based systems are capable of smooth and detailed sound, especially with high-resolution recordings. But as with any system component you need quality, well-engineered and built, low-jitter USB cables to get there.
Following on from the success of the Furutech GT2 USB cable Furutech now introduces the higher specified GT2Pro 2.0 USB cable. The cable is formed around special α (Alpha) OCC silver-copper alloy conductors with superior high-density polyethylene insulation/dielectric. As illustrated below the GT2Pro features three-layer shielding and specially engineered 24k gold-plated USB 2.0 connectors with a special 24k gold-plated copper alloy EMI shield incorporated into the connector. The cable wrap includes damping and insulating materials keeping mechanical ringing from affecting the sound. A carefully engineered clamp improves grip and keeps both mechanical and electrical distortion at bay.
Clear and open highs, elegant midrange textures, powerful but in-control bass, and an enhanced sense of the sheer palpability of the music you’ll enjoy. The GT2Pro series creates a real musical experience from the data stored on your computer. Furutech builds each and every cable in their line the same way; optimized engineering solutions applied to advanced materials and processes, backed by the utterly meticulous build quality
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• Main conductor: 26AWG α (Alpha) OCC Silver Copper alloy Conductors
• Power conductor: 24AWG Silver-plated α (Alpha) OCC Conductors
• Main Insulation: Special-grade high-density polyethylene
• 3-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
• Connectors: Furutech-engineered 24k gold-plated USB series Connectors with a special 24k gold-plated copper alloy EMI shield incorporated into the connector
• The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
• Insulation Material: Special-grade high-density polyethylene (White/Green) Special grade SR-PVC
• Shield-1: 100% Aluminum/Mylar foil wrap
• Drain Wire Material: α (Alpha) Conductor Construction (pc/mm) 7/0.16
• Shield-2: Al/Mylar, outside 100% coverage with 25% overlap
• Shield-3: 0.1mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor
• Sheath Material: RoHS-compliant flexible resonance-damping PVC (Black)
• Sleeve Material: Nylon yarn braid ( Purple /Black)
• Overall Diameter: 6.0mm ± 0.15
• Cable Types: GT2Pro-A (Type A to A), GT2Pro-B (Type A to B) and GT2Pro -mini B (Type A to mini-B)
• Cable Lengths: 0.3m(1ft ) / 0.6m (2ft) / 1.2m (4ft) / 1.8M (6ft) / 3.6m (12ft) / 5.0m (16.5ft)