Many av enthusiasts go to great lengths in carefully setting up major system components, but pay little attention to AC power
Furutech knows that each and every part of the chain is as important as the next, so maximum attention is lavished by Furutech’s engineers on all aspects of power transfer to set new benchmarks of performance
The Furutech GTX Wall Plate is a beautifully-crafted special grade aluminium CNC processed chassis that effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
This wall plate has been designed for use with Furutech’s GTX series receptacles and 104/105 receptacle covers
• Beautifully crafted special grade aluminum CNC processed chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).
• Material thickness: chassis plate 13.0mm
• Finished with an extremely effective nonresonant coating.
• Includes Special Fluoropolymer damping foil and SUS Receptacle fixed screw 4 pcs (M3) and SUS Plate fixed screw 2 pcs (50mm overall length).
• Suitable for use with GTX-D or GTX-S receptacle and 104-D or 104-S carbon fiber finished cover.
• Dimensions: 135.0mm (L) x 86.0mm (W) x 13.0mm(H) -0/+0.3mm
Important notice for 105-D NCF outlet cover users: for improved sonic performance, the 105-D NCF has been designed not to sit on the base of the GTX Wall Plate and the Teflon sheet is not required when fixing the 105-D NCF to the GTX Wall Plate.