It takes just a moment to hear the difference that Furutech’s NCF Clear Line can make to your audio or video system.
Why just a moment?
Furutech’s Nano Crystal² Formula, also known as NCF, has resulted in a number of truly innovative and effective products over the past few years. NCF features a special crystalline material that has two distinct properties—it generates negative ions that eliminate static, and it converts thermal energy into far-infrared.
When combined with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder, these crystals become the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, NCF is found exclusively in Furutech products and nowhere else.
Now, Furutech has introduced perhaps the simplest way to implement NCF technology into your home—NCF Clear Line.
NCF Clear Line is an audio-grade AC optimizer, small enough to hold in your hand, that instantly enhances the quality of your power supply. Simply plug the NCF Clear Line into any vacant receptacle on either a power distributor or wall outlet. For best effect, use the NCF Clear Line on the same AC line/supply as your system, preferably at a receptacle adjacent to your system.
It only takes a moment to hear the improvement in the sound. You won’t have to switch back and forth repeatedly in order to “discover” an improvement. It’s right there.
You’ll immediately notice improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics, and tonal balance with NCF. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.
Then unplug the NCF Clear Line from the power receptacle. You’ll immediately miss those sonic improvements. You’ll want them back.
In-home theater applications, you will also hear these same distinct results. Just as importantly, you’ll see the difference in your video quality. All you need to do is plug the NCF Clear Line into your home entertainment system and the improvements will be instantly noticeable. Sharper. Clearer. Yet more natural and easy on the eyes.
It only takes a moment to take your listening or viewing experience to the next level with Furutech’s NCF Clear Line. Find out for yourself.
– Improves resolution, focus, and 3-dimensionality of performance
– Helps eliminate noise
– Improves resolution, depth, and dynamism of images and video
– Carbon fiber shell with superior damping properties
– All conductor parts are Rhodium-plated
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• NCF (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin (Body). α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor
• Coils: α (Alpha)-OCC conductor enameled wire; outer layer coated with polyurethane western paint and then sprayed with special acrylic paint.
• NCF (multi-material hybrid structure) insulation plate: Anti-static and resonance suppressing qualities.
• Housing: NCF formulated nylon resin and special texture carbon fiber housing, incorporating a special nylon resin insulation ring. The best damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance.
• Special T10 tamper-proof stainless steel self-tapping screws and washers
• Use directly in AC output sockets to actively improve cycle frequency
• Enhance the clarity of musical performance and stereoscopic sound field
• Helps reduce noise
• Improve the depth of the picture and improve the three-dimensionality and dynamism of video playback.
• Carbon fiber shell with excellent mechanical vibration suppressing properties.
• All conductive parts are Rhodium plated and have undergone the Alpha Process.
• Dimensions: 39.5mm diameter X 102mm overall length
• Rating: AC 115V/250V 15A 50/60Hz
• Suggested burn-in time: 24hrs