High-Performance Addiction • Audiophiles Want What They Need!
All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords, and AC distribution.
Evolution II, an update of the extremely well-received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
All metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Two-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process.
• 7 bundles 35-strand α (Alpha)μ–OFC Conductor・0.18mm x 3 cores, 3.69mm diameter
• Insulation: Polyethylene (Red/Natural/Yellow) 5.5mm diameter
• Sheath (Inner): RoHS Compliant Vibration Suppression PVC incorporating carbon particles (Black) 13.5mm diameter
• Shield: 9 x 24-strand 0.12mm α (Alpha)μ–OFC stranded wire braid
• Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Pearl Blue) Diameter: 17.5mm
• Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 18.5mm
• IEC/US Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated IEC FI-11 (R) and FI-11M (R) with Floating Field Damper System
• Europe Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated FI-E11 (R) with Floating Field Damper System
• Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 18.5mm • Overall length: 1.8M/set