Help has arrived for owners of LINN, Devialet or McIntosh amplifiers and many more with those difficult-to-access IEC sockets. The Furutech FI-C15 High End Performance IEC connector with its slim design will fit those frustratingly space restricted IEC sockets with ease.
NANO CRYSTAL² FORMULA – NANO CRYSTALLINE, CERAMIC AND CARBON POWDER
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula – NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
- Rhodium-plated α Alpha Pure copper Conductor
- Nylon /fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material – nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder main body and inner cover plate.
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm Wire size of 3.5mm2 12AWG max.
- Polycarbonate cable damping clamp with stainless screws
- Connection: Set screw
- Dimensions: 22.0mm X 30.0mm X 82.2mm overall length.