FI-E11-N1 G/R 24k Gold or Rhodium-plated Nonmagnetic Conductors
High Performance CEE7-VII SCHUKO connector Type: 2-pole+earth Rating: 16A 250V AC
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-11-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating:
“The new Rhodium plating offers high resolution, transparent and precise sound. The high signal-to-noise ratio delivers greater contrasts across the entire frequency spectrum along with tight and precise bass. Rhodium especially excels in the high frequencies which are detailed and clear. Overall rhodium yields a super responsive, delicate, expressive and neutral sound…”
“Gold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound. With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance. With better response and dynamics the new cable yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound….”
- α Alpha Phosphor bronze Conductor
- Nylon /fiberglass front body, Polycarbonate shell
- Black for 24k Gold version / Transparent Blue for Rhodium version
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm with a longer screw up to 20mm
- Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws M4 X 20mm L
- Dimensions: Body length 56.2mm × 39.3mm dia. × 89.3mm overall length.