Ultra High End Perofmance Alpha-Nano Au-Ag-OCC Power Cable EU FI-50 R / FI-E50 R, 18.8mm dia, 1.8m Also available in US Version
Nanoflux-18 US Version
Nanoflux-18E EU version
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio video experience. They also know that everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that which we see, hear and experience is, in a very direct way the AC power itself.
In fact, the AC supply is directly in the signal path. As amplifiers transfer energy to speakers it draws down storage capacitors by exactly the same amount. The capacitors try to keep fully charged by drawing energy from rectifiers that turn the AC into DC from the transformer that draws power through the wall. Ultimately everything you see, hear and experience is the AC that must be identical to let’s say an amplifier’s output, and that AC travels through the power cord! That’s why they’re as important as any cable in a system because they carry the same signal. Furutech has received enthusiastic reports of significant improvements with every type of audio, video and display device.
Furutech Alpha Nano-Au-Ag OCC is one of the best conductors Furutech engineers have found for sound reproduction.
The new technology used in the highly specialized manufacturing process of this ultra-high performance power cable combines Furutech’s world renowned Alpha-OCC conductors with Furutech’s extremely effective signal transmission enhancer, Nano Liquid, to create Alpha-Au-Ag conductors. Nano Liquid’s molecules are so tiny 8 nano-meters in diameter 8/1000000mm they cover the Alpha-OCC surface and “fill up” any concave-convex sections left between the conductor wires during the production process, increasing the electric conduction area and debasing impedance. The very precise mix of gold and silver super-micro particles and amount of dispersing Squalene oil used on the conductor has great influence on the sound reproduction, and Furutech’s engineers settled on their exact ratio of gold to silver particles after careful audition of countless test samples. The resulting “tuned” cable offers superb overall balance of qualities that Furutech is known for that allows you to feel experience and communicate with music. The results are extremely fine resolution down and through the very low noise floor, improved sound staging and image palpability, a musical, attractive, “round” midrange, tight and controlled bass, plus power and dynamics to spare to set your music on fire!
- α Alpha Nano-Au-Ag OCC Conductor
- Double sheath construction for improved damping effect.
- Insulation: Special grade flexible PVC
- Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated Carbon Fiber finished FI-50 R/ FI-50MR connectors
- Carbon Fiber finished Formula GC-303 EMI-Absorbent Modules surround the cable.
- Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
- Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 18.8mm • Overall length: 1.8M/set
Specifications: Construction and Materials
- α Alpha Nano-Au-Ag OCC Conductor ?8mm diameter
- Insulation: Special grade Flexible PVC Red/White/Green, 5.2mm diameter
- Inner Sheath: Flexible PVC approx.12.5mm diameter
- Shield: 24 X 9 X 0.12mm braided α Alpha Conductor wires
- Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC approx.18.0mm diameter
- Jacket: RoHS Compliant braided Nylon yarn braids, approx. 18.8mm