Dual ring radiator – Mission’s exclusive ‘ring dome’ utilizes a woven, textile material formed in a double ring arrangement. The combination of textile dome and multi-ring surround applied optimum stiffness to the maximum radiating area.
Twin rear cavity non-reflecting design – back pressure from the diaphragm is vented to a twin rear cavity, reducing resonance and maintaining a wide operating bandwidth.
Backing the curvilinear front cone is a stiff, conical support with increased area of contact with the voice coil for outstanding transient impact.
The drive unit surround and fixing screws are cleverly concealed behind this unique trim design giving a highly technical look to the front face of the speaker.
- Advanced DiaDrive cone system – front inverted dome cone delivers smooth response, driven by secondary sub cone to transfer maximum transient impact from the motor system
- Oversized magnet motor system offers high sensitivity for maximum dynamic impact from any amplifier
- New ‘ring dome’ treble unit offers high levels of musical detail with low distortion – the usual dome cavitation effects are avoided.
- Slot port is profiled to reduce ‘chuffing’ distortion, yielding accurate bass performance
- Carefully crafted acoustic crossover slopes achieve perfect integration between the drivers for a seamless performance
- Crossover uses laminated iron core bass coil, audiophile standard polypropylene capacitors, spaced on the PCB to avoid magnetic field interaction