We’ve taken the innovative high-performance technologies from the S150 Series and integrated them into the NEW Miller & Kreisel 750 Series.
New Danish-designed high-performance tweeters
- 28 mm vented voice coils provide high power handling and extended linearity.
- 28 mm high-precision coated soft dome.
- Specially constructed resonance-damped tweeter magnet-system for precise transient control.
- Integrated waveguide combined with short horn load for wide dispersion and smooth frequency response.
- High frequency prism system – Curved metal grill and angle tweeter for optimized off-axis response as well as on-axis response.
New 5.25-inch woofers
- Aluminum distortion-killer rings for reduced distortion at high SPL levels.
- New extra-stiff coated fiberglass cone with special M&K profile geometry.
- Vented pole piece in magnet system for low compression performance.
- Vented voice coil for low compression.
New optimized crossovers
- Phase-focused crossover designs optimized for low crossover points and transient control.
- New proprietary M&K Sound interconnect cables.
|Nominal system impedance||4 ohm (Z-min 3.4 ohm)|
|Frequency Response:||80-20Khz (average response in room +/- 3dB)|
|Frequency roll off:||80 Hz (-6dB at 80 Hz near field)|
|Crossover Frequency:||1.6 Khz (“Phase focused” 4th/2nd oder)|
|Tweeter:||1,1″ Silk Coated Dome|
|Woofer:||2 x 5.25″ Coated Glass Fibre|
|Power handling:||150 watt (Long term IEC-268-5 (cycled input 80-20Khz)|
|Power handling:||80 watt (Rated IEC-268-5 (constant input 80-20Khz)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power:||25-400 watt (recommended amp power to drive speaker)|
|Sensitivity:||90 dB (avarage SPL 2.83V/ 1mtr on axis 200-10Khz)|
|System princip:||Sealed enclosure|
|Connection:||Terminal gold plating (screws/gloves/rubber feets)|
|Dimensions HxWxD:||16.1 x 7 x 8.8” / 40.8 x 17.8 x 22.3 cm|
|Weight:||15,25 lbs / 6,9 kg|