Monitor Audio Monitor 200 Floorstanding Speakers – Pair
The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of performance. Their sleek lines make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 51/2” MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in a perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker. With the addition of Monitor 50, Monitor C150, and MRW-10 subwoofer, it makes up the Monitor 200AV surround sound speaker system for an immersive home cinema.
Monitor Audio Monitor 50 Bookshelf Speakers – Pair
The compact Monitor 50s are designed to be placed in a bookshelf-type environment and they deliver a surprisingly powerful performance for such small speakers.
The Monitor 50’s modern square cabinets complement the 51/2″ MMP II drivers and 25 mm black C-CAM tweeters. By placing the tweeters in the top corner of the speakers, Monitor Audio has been able to reduce the size of the cabinet and give a unique appearance.
The compact dimensions, driver technology, and rear port allow the speakers to perform in the most confined locations. As the cabinet is rear-ported, the output is well damped and is suitable for placement close to a wall. A single set of high-quality gold plated binding posts provide the connections for a suitable amplifier. The Monitor 50s certainly sound bigger than they look.
MONITOR KEY FEATURES
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2″ and 61/2″ drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with a larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white, or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Can be wall-mounted using Monitor Audio FIX-M Speaker Mount, utilizing its rear fixing point
Monitor Audio MRW-10 Subwoofer
The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10″ long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful onboard 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP-based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
Monitor MRW-10 Key Features
- 10″ MMP II long-throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch-mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
Monitor Audio Monitor C150 Centre Speaker – Each
Featuring twin 51/2” MMP II drivers and the design details found throughout the range, the Monitor C150 centre speaker adds clarity to any performance, ensuring a captivating listening experience.
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinets or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2” MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.