Monitor Audio Monitor 300 Floorstanding Speakers – Pair
Monitor Audio’s floorstanding Monitor 300 loudspeakers give a room-filling performance with rich and enveloping bass and extraordinarily detailed audio resolution. Their elegant proportions and contemporary driver styling ensure that they will be a feature of any room.
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2″ MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
MONITOR KEY FEATURES
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2″ and 61/2″ drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with a larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white, or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
Monitor Audio Monitor 100 Bookshelf Speakers – Pair
The Monitor 100s are handsome speakers designed to be placed on a bookshelf or mounted on a stand. With their orange bass driver cones and black C-CAM tweeters, they delight both the eyes and the ears.
The Monitor 100s are beautifully proportioned speakers featuring a 61/2” MMP II bass driver complemented by a 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter. With a larger bass driver and bigger cabinet, the 100s deliver a more expansive and punchy sound.
Two sets of binding post terminals on each speaker allow for bi-wiring or a bi-amp set up. To maintain their compact proportions, and to allow positioning in the most confined locations, the speakers are rear ported. The Monitor 100s truly deliver the classic Monitor Audio sound.
Monitor Audio Monitor C150 Centre Speaker – Each
Featuring twin 51/2” MMP II drivers and the design details found throughout the range, the Monitor C150 centre speaker adds clarity to any performance, ensuring a captivating listening experience.
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2” MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
Monitor Audio MRW-10 Subwoofer
The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10’s rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10″ long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful onboard 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP-based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
Monitor MRW-10 Key Features
- 10″ MMP II long-throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier – high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch-mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger – provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction