In monopole mode for discrete side or rear sound channels its front-firing 61/2” RST bass/mid-driver and C-CAM ribbon transducer deliver accurate ultra-wideband sound to match the tonal balance of any ‘Gold’ speaker combination.
In dipole mode, the Gold FX uses two pairs of side-firing 4″ C-CAM bass/mid drivers and 25 mm C-CAM gold-dome tweeters, combined with the tailored output from the front-firing bass/mid driver to provide wonderfully diffuse yet tonally precise surround effects. The Gold FX can be flush-mounted on the side or rear walls. Installation is made easy by the inclusion of a ‘sloppy fit’ wall bracket, which allows levelling and adjustment prior to fixing.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing an extension to a class-leading 60 kHz
- Single bolt-through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high-quality bi-wire terminals and high-end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration.
60 Hz — 60 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
50 — 100 W
BiPole: 2.3 kHz
DiPole: 2.6 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
310 x 390 x 160 mm (1213/16 x 153/8 x 65/16“)
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D))
310 x 390 x 168 mm (1213/16 x 153/8 x 65/8“)
11.9 kg (26 lb 2 oz)