Ortofon TSW-6000 Silver Tonearm cable – RCA – 5P 1.2m
R13,840.00 Incl. VAT
With an increased focus on creating the best path for the low voltage signals from the cartridge, silver has been chosen to lower the impedance of the cable, which increases the conductivity of the cable.
Together with the double high-density shields, the signal from the cartridge has optimal conditions even though it is used in the real world.
The sound is focused and transparent, which is well known for silver cables, backed up with long-lasting Rhodium-plated terminals.
Available on backorder
- Construction: Double shielded pure silver wire
- Conductor material – 99.99% silver
- Cable resistance – 0.048 ohms /m
- Cable capacitance – 106 pF/m
- RCA Terminal pin and 5P pin – Rhodium-plated
- Shield wire material – Silver plated copper
- Cable length – 1.2 m
- Cable diameter – 10 mm