The voltage output of these cartridges is too low to connect to the MM -INPUT terminal of amplifiers or phono-equalizers, resulting in inadequate sound volume. ST-M25 is specially designed to increase the voltage by 12dB to match the MM input of the ordinary amplifiers or phone-equalizers.
These cartridges supply the same monaural sound from both L/R channels, therefore L/R channels of the cartridges should be connected through ST-M25 and amplifier to the final output “speakers (L/R) “. You can enjoy the robust sound of monaural sound coming from L/R speakers.
- Frequency: 10-100 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Step up: 12dB (1 kHz) CA/CG 25/65 Di MkII
- Input impedance: 5 Ω – 50 Ω
- Load impedance: > 47 kΩ // 200 pF
- Dimensions: 65mm(W) × 39mm(H) × 98mm(D)
- Weight: 410 g