The more, the merrier
Add this extra wireless receiver (or two or three) to your Sennheiser Flex 5000 TV listening system so housemates or family members can get in on the late-night TV binge-fests, too. The RR Flex receiver has a 3.5mm stereo output for connecting your favorite pair of earbuds or headphones. Each has its own volume controls, a “Speech Intelligibility” button to boost dialogue, and a battery life of up to 12 hours.
Overview: The Sennheiser RR Flex clip-on wireless receiver an accessory to the Flex 5000 Digital Wireless TV Headphone System. It operates in the 2.4 GHz RF band, and cannot be used without the TR 5000 Transmitter. The Flex 5000 system can enhance your TV watching experience by providing clear, intelligible audio of your favorite programs. The RR Flex receiver has a 3.5mm output that lets you connect your favorite pair of headphones (minimum 16Ω). Up to 4 receivers can be used simultaneously with a TR 5000 transmitter.
RR Flex: The RR Flex clip-on wireless receiver has a 3.5mm audio output for connecting your own favorite headphones for listening to your audio source. The connected headphones must have a minimum impedance of 16Ω. With a range of up to 100 feet, the receiver allows you to move around freely while you watch TV. It has a built-in Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery (3.7V, 350mAh) with a typical operating time of up to 12 hours. The RR Flex features an on-board volume control and Speech Intelligibility button.
What’s in the box?
- RR FLEX – supplemental receiver for the FLEX 5000
- Power supply
- Country adapters
- Adapter mini charger MCA 800
- Connection: 3.5mm stereo jack for headphones (min. 16Ω) or an induction loop for hearing aids
- Output Voltage: 900mV at 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 16 kHz
- Battery: Operating Time: up to 12 hours; Charging Time: up to 3 hours (Fast Charge: 30 minutes for 2 hours operating)
- Dimensions: Width 1.153″ Height 3.424″ Depth 0.955″
- Weight: 348 g