Your + in TV listening.
Hear it all, enjoy it all. There is no great TV show that cannot be improved by great sound. Which is exactly where the Sennheiser RS 2000 comes into play. Enjoy the improved sound experience. Adjust the volume and the balance to your requirements. And move freely while you’re listening, since the RS 2000 is wireless and ultralight.
Intensify your listening. Add clarity and comfort to your TV sound.
Your + in sound experience
With the RS 2000, your TV will deliver superior Sennheiser sound quality. Adjust the left and right volume for a pleasant and balanced sound. Then let clear speech and colorful music indulge your ears.
Your + in freedom
Unleashing you from the ties of cables the RS 2000 gives you the freedom to move within a range of up to 50 m and have extra-long TV sessions, thanks to up to 9 hours of playing time. Since the RS 2000 is ultralight, you can really enjoy this freedom to the full.
Your + in comfort and simplicity
Focus on the program, not on your device: The RS 2000 offers easy, intuitive handling and is fully compatible with all analog TV outputs. As for the wearing comfort, the RS 2000 puts no pressure on ears and temples even during long sessions – which especially spectacle wearers will appreciate. And, when not in use, it just switches itself off. Automatically.
Your + in style
The RS 2000 features a sleek and attractive base station that makes a stylish yet subtle addition to every home entertainment system. The base station also serves as a smart docking station that lets the headset/receiver lie in a compact and tidy horizontal position when charging the durable integrated battery.
What’s in the box?
- Headphone with built-in Li-Pol rechargeable battery
- Docking station
- A power supply unit with country adapters for EU, UK, US, and AUS
- TV Connection cable for 3,5mm headphone audio out
- Instruction manual
- Dimensions – Receiver: approx. 102 mm x 265 mm x 23 mm switched off, W x H x D
- Country Variant Power Supply
- Frequency response – 15 Hz to 16 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level – 125 dB at 1kHzm 1Veff
- THD, total harmonic distortion – < 0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
- Contact pressure – approx. 0.8N
- Ear coupling – Silicon Rubber
- Jack plug
– Power supply: straight / Yellow
– 3,5mm audio: 1x straight and 1x angled / Blue
- Cable length – power supply 1.5m – 3,5mm audio 1.5m
– Receiver: approx. 60g
– Transmitter: 230g
- Charging time
– Up to 3 hours
– Fast charging: 30 minutes charging for 2 hours operating
- Range – up to 50 m/150 ft
- Power consumption
– Operation: typ. 1 W
– Standby: ≤0.5 W without charging
- Signal-to-noise ratio – analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms
- RF output power – max. 10 dBm Class 1
- Operating time – up to 9 hours
- Power supply
– Receiver: built-in Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery BAP 800, 3.7 V, 350 mAh
– Transmitter: 5 V, 600 mA
- Battery Specification – Integrated battery BAP 800, 3.7 V, 350 mAh
- Color – dark grey
- Frequency – 2,4 – 2,48 GHz
- Powering – Receiver: Auto On / Off
- Transducer principle headphones – dynamic, neodymium magnets
– Analog input: 3.5 mm jack socket
– Input voltage range: 0,15 … 4,0 Vpk
- Latency – <60msec
- Display – Battery Status LED
- Maximum number of connected receivers – 2