– USB DAC onboard 24bit for an extraordinary listening experience from the computer’s file.
– Phono stage: Hi-quality Phono stage for MM cartridges.
– SPDIF inputs (Coax and Optical) Built around an AKM chip. 24 Bit 192KHz Hi-Quality DAC for an extraordinary sound result.
– Output transformer: The Output transformer uses a Hi-Grade iron-Silicon for superb frequency reproduction & width. With this newly designed custom output transformer unique to the Soprano we are able to achieve a highly delicate & precise sound reproduction faithful to the original recording.
– Mechanical chassis construction
The power supply & output transformers are held by an extremely rigid structure that keeps the unit free from unwanted vibrations which
further helps reduce unwanted noise to the tubes.
– Binding posts
Gold plated professional binding posts for a continued oxidization free connection further improve sound refinement.
Ceramic sockets for a continued oxidization free connection further improve sound refinement.
Components for the amplifier have been selected with great care throughout. Only the best available components are considered & all must
undergo an exhaustive analysis of their sonic influence prior to final selection.
– Selected tubes
All tubes used are selected after 2 stages warm-up. A fully computer monitored machine controls the process & at the end of this, selects the perfect tubes which are then matched for a perfect balance.
Power stage (1 ch.): Matched pair EL84/6BQ5
Input stage (1 ch.): Hi-Performance audio OP-AMP JRC4580
Driver (1 ch.): Matched pair MJD340 (Designed for audio amplifier)
Input impedance: 100Kohm
Input sensitivity: 100mV RMS for rated power
Output tap: 6 Ohm
Power stage config.: Push-Pull Ultra Linear 43% tap
Power output: 12W RMS into 6 ohm A-Class
Power Bandwidth: 15Hz to 50KHz – 3,0dB
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz – 0,5dB
Distortion: 1% @ 1KHz max power (12W)
Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB A weighted
Analogue Inputs: 1 Line, 1 Phono MM (47Kohm) 40dB gain
Digital Inputs: 1 SPDIF coax, 1 SPDIF optical, 1 USB “B” type Windows/Mac/iOs/Android compatible
Max Resolution: 24 Bit 192KHz
Remote control: Volume and Sources control
Power requirements: 230VAC 50Hz -120VAC 60Hz – 80W maximum
Dimensions: (w,d,h) 310 x 295 x 150mm (12,2” x 11,6” x 5,9”)
Weight: 10,0 Kg (22.0 lbs)