Series 2 uses ultra-pure oxygen-free copper (OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Since stranded wire supports higher frequencies and causes distortion, Series 2 uses a single solid-gauge wire chosen to support low-frequency bass signals. Utilizing Tributaries Twin-Axial cable design with dedicated conductors of equal impedance for positive and negative signals the Series 2 RCA cables will benefit the performance of any analog audio system. The lightweight and flexible design provide ease of installation. The Series 2 LFE Subwoofer mono cable is the Tributaries entry-level. Packed with performance, Series 2 will beat any similarly priced Subwoofer mono cable available.
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 24AWG solid OFC conductors
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Low profile RCA connectors with aluminum covers
- Highly flexible black PVC jacket